8. Please provide your contact information so we may seek clarification of your feedback or respond to your enquiry, if necessary. The information we collect about you will not be used for direct marketing purposes and will not be disclosed by us to any third party without your prior consent.
- Personal data provided by you will only be used by the Airport Authority for the purpose of (i) seeking clarification of your feedback, (ii) handling your enquiry or (iii) analysing your feedback on AAHK’s Sustainability Report 2021/22 and/or overall sustainability performance.
- The provision of your personal data is strictly voluntary. If you do not provide sufficient information, the Airport Authority may not be able to seek clarification from you, process your feedback or handle your enquiry.
- You have a right to request access to and correction of your personal data provided by you in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486).
- You should make your access request by completing the Data Access Request Form
specified by the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data under section 67 of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. The Form is accessible and available at the Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data, Hong Kong.
- Your right of access includes the right to obtain a copy of your personal data provided by the enquiry subject to payment of a fee amounting to HK$1 per sheet for black-and-white on A4 and A3 size paper, and HK$2.5 per sheet for colour on A4 and A3 size paper.
- Enquiries concerning your personal data provided by you, including access and corrections, should be addressed to:
General Personal Data Officer
HKIA Tower, 1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau, Hong Kong
- In the event of an inconsistency between the English and Chinese version of these notes, the English version shall prevail.